Andres Chavez (Soccer Player) was born on the 21st of March, 1991. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Aries and his life path number is 8. Andres’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andres Chavez below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andres Chavez|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
Andres Chavez, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina on Thursday, March 21, 1991. Argentine professional football player who plays the position of forward. He is known for his association with the Argentinian club Huracan as well as Boca Juniors.
Family: He was born in Salto, Argentina and was raised in Buenos Aires. Andres Chavez father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andres Chavez’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andres Chavez is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andres Chavez’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andres Chavez’s zodiac sign is Aries
Andres Chavez zodiac sign is a Aries. Dates of Aries are March 21 - April 19. Those born under the Aries zodiac sign have an exciting and enthusiastic energy. They often seek new and challenging adventures that can push their limits. They are brave, direct, fearless, independent and have deep sense of justice. They love competition, in all its forms. Although, they can be aggressive, self-centered, pushy, inconsistent, bad-tempered, and selfish.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 31 years old
The Argentinean soccer player has been alive for 11,637 days or 279,295 hours. There were precisely 394 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 21, 1991|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Andres Chavez was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Andres Chavez’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "One More Try" by Timmy T.
On this day in history:
5. Andres Chavez’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andres Chavez’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Andres Chavez was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Andres Chavez’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Andres Chavez was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Andres Chavez’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Andres Chavez’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.