Andrew Bell (Graphic Designer) was born on the 27th of October, 1978. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 8. Andrew’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andrew Bell below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andrew Bell|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Andrew Bell, best known for being a Graphic Designer, was born in England, United Kingdom on Friday, October 27, 1978. Known for his graphic art, illustrations, sculptures, paintings, and original, collectible toys, this English-born visual artist created a New York art studio called Dead Zebra, Inc. He also published several art books, including Do Not Eat! : A Collection of Creatures by Andrew Bell and Now You’ve Done It : A Collection of Creatures.
Family: Born and raised in Guildford, England, he relocated to New York, U.S.A. during his college years. Andrew Bell father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andrew Bell’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andrew Bell is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andrew Bell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andrew Bell’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Andrew Bell zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 44 years old
The English graphic designer has been alive for 16,170 days or 388,082 hours. There were precisely 548 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 27, 1978|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Andrew Bell was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Andrew Bell’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Hot Child In The City" by Nick Gilder.
On this day in history:
5. Andrew Bell’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andrew Bell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Andrew Bell was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Andrew Bell’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Andrew Bell was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Andrew Bell’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Andrew Bell’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.