Andrew Chen (Dj) was born on the 3rd of January, 1982. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 6. Andrew’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andrew Chen below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andrew Chen|
Andrew Chen, best known for being a Dj, was born in United States on Sunday, January 3, 1982. American DJ and electronic dance music producer who rose to fame under the professional moniker Shogun. In 2016, he was ranked number 42 on DJ Mag’s annual Top 100 DJ’s list.
Family: He often posts photos with his girlfriend Eriko Katayama to his djshogunmusic Instagram account. Andrew Chen father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andrew Chen’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andrew Chen is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andrew Chen’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andrew Chen’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Andrew Chen zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 41 years old
The American dj has been alive for 15,006 days or 360,157 hours. There were precisely 509 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 3, 1982|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Andrew Chen was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Andrew Chen’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Physical" by Olivia Newton-John.
On this day in history:
5. Andrew Chen’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andrew Chen’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Andrew Chen was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Andrew Chen’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Andrew Chen was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Andrew Chen’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Andrew Chen’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.