Andrew Crozier (Poet) was born on the 26th of July, 1943. He was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 5. Andrew’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andrew Crozier below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Andrew Crozier|
Andrew Crozier, best known for being a Poet, was born in England on Monday, July 26, 1943. Key figure in the British Poetry Revival who is remembered for such works as Loved Litter of Time Spent, The Veil Poem, and Pleats (all published in the late 1960s and early 1970s). His later works include Utamaro Variations, All Where Each Is, and Star Ground.
Family: He met his wife, Jean Lewis, in Cambridge; they were married in 1970. Andrew Crozier father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andrew Crozier’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andrew Crozier is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andrew Crozier’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andrew Crozier’s zodiac sign is Leo
Andrew Crozier zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 79 years old
The British poet has been alive for 29,072 days days or 697,730 hours hours. There were precisely 985 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 26, 1943|
|AGE:||79 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Andrew Crozier was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Andrew Crozier’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1943, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Andrew Crozier’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andrew Crozier’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Goat
Andrew Crozier was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Andrew Crozier’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Andrew Crozier was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Andrew Crozier’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Andrew Crozier’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.