Andrew Cushing (Bassist) was born on the 24th of February, 1989. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 8. Andrew’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andrew Cushing below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andrew Cushing|
Andrew Cushing, best known for being a Bassist, was born in United States on Friday, February 24, 1989. Bassist and backing vocalist who has found fame as a member of the American hard rock act Adelitas Way. He made his recorded debut with the band on their third album, Stuck (2014).
Family: He paid tribute to his late mother on Instagram in February 2014. Andrew Cushing father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andrew Cushing’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andrew Cushing is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andrew Cushing’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andrew Cushing’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Andrew Cushing zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 33 years old
The American bassist has been alive for 12,402 days or 297,656 hours. There were precisely 420 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 24, 1989|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Andrew Cushing was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Andrew Cushing’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Straight Up" by Paula Abdul.
On this day in history:
5. Andrew Cushing’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andrew Cushing’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Andrew Cushing was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Andrew Cushing’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Andrew Cushing was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Andrew Cushing’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Andrew Cushing’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.