Andrew Gachkar (Football Player) was born on the 4th of November, 1988. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 5. Andrew’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andrew Gachkar below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andrew Gachkar|
|BIRTHPLACE:||South Carolina, United States|
Andrew Gachkar, best known for being a Football Player, was born in South Carolina, United States on Friday, November 4, 1988. 7th round pick for the Chargers in 2011 found a home on the team as a backup linebacker and special teams ironman. He did not miss a game in his first three seasons.
Family: His mother’s name is Tina and his father’s name is Tom. Andrew Gachkar father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andrew Gachkar’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Andrew Gachkar attended Missouri.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andrew Gachkar is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andrew Gachkar’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andrew Gachkar’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Andrew Gachkar zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 34 years old
The American football player has been alive for 12,510 days or 300,260 hours. There were precisely 424 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 4, 1988|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Andrew Gachkar was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Andrew Gachkar’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Kokomo" by The Beach Boys.
On this day in history:
5. Andrew Gachkar’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andrew Gachkar’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Dragon
Andrew Gachkar was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Andrew Gachkar’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Andrew Gachkar was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Andrew Gachkar’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Andrew Gachkar’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.