Andrew Grieve (Director) was born on the 28th of November, 1939. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 7. Andrew’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andrew Grieve below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andrew Grieve|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Wales, United Kingdom|
Andrew Grieve, best known for being a Director, was born in Wales, United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 28, 1939. English director best known for directing several episodes of the British drama Wire in the Blood.
Family: He was born and raised in Cardiff, Wales. Andrew Grieve father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andrew Grieve’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andrew Grieve is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andrew Grieve’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andrew Grieve’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Andrew Grieve zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 83 years old
The Welsh director has been alive for 30,383 days or 729,193 hours. There were precisely 1,030 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 28, 1939|
|AGE:||83 years old|
Andrew Grieve was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Andrew Grieve’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1939, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Andrew Grieve’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andrew Grieve’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Andrew Grieve was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Andrew Grieve’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Silent Generation
Andrew Grieve was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Andrew Grieve’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Andrew Grieve’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.