Andrew Groves (Fashion Designer) was born on the 27th of February, 1968. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 8. Andrew’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andrew Groves below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andrew Groves|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Andrew Groves, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in England, United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 27, 1968. London-based fashion designer associated with his labels Andrew Groves and Jimmy Jumble.
Family: He was born in Maidstone, England. Andrew Groves father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andrew Groves’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andrew Groves is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andrew Groves’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andrew Groves’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Andrew Groves zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 54 years old
The British fashion designer has been alive for 20,065 days or 481,579 hours. There were precisely 680 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 27, 1968|
|AGE:||54 years old|
Andrew Groves was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Andrew Groves’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,551,880,700 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1968, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Love Is Blue" by Paul Mauriat.
On this day in history:
5. Andrew Groves’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andrew Groves’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Andrew Groves was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Andrew Groves’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Andrew Groves was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Andrew Groves’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Andrew Groves’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.