Andrie Wongso (Motivational Speaker) was born on the 6th of December, 1954. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 1. Andrie’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andrie Wongso below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andrie Wongso|
Andrie Wongso, best known for being a Motivational Speaker, was born in Malang, Indonesia on Monday, December 6, 1954. Entrepreneur, motivational speaker and the CEO of Andrie Wongso Motivation Industry. He founded the company Harvest, initially a card-greeting company that has since expanded into diverse fields such as toys, food, education, and film.
Family: He and his wife Haryanti Lenny have three children, Vicky, Vendy and Valdy. Andrie Wongso father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andrie Wongso’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andrie Wongso is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andrie Wongso’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andrie Wongso’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Andrie Wongso zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 68 years old
The motivational speaker has been alive for 24,895 days or 597,500 hours. There were precisely 844 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 6, 1954|
|AGE:||68 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Andrie Wongso was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Andrie Wongso’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,724,302,468 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1954, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Andrie Wongso’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andrie Wongso’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Andrie Wongso was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Andrie Wongso’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Andrie Wongso was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Andrie Wongso’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Andrie Wongso’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.