Andrija Ankovic (Soccer Player) was born on the 16th of July, 1937. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 7. Andrija’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andrija Ankovic below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Andrija Ankovic|
Andrija Ankovic, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Yugoslavia on Friday, July 16, 1937. Croatian midfielder and forward who had a remarkable career with Hajduk Split and helped the Yugoslavian national team win gold at the 1960 Olympics.
Family: His family lived in Gabela (then in the Kingdom of Yugoslavia) at the time of his birth. Andrija Ankovic father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andrija Ankovic’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andrija Ankovic is .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andrija Ankovic’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andrija Ankovic’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Andrija Ankovic zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 85 years old
The Yugoslavian soccer player has been alive for 31,299 days days or 751,188 hours hours. There were precisely 1,061 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 16, 1937|
|AGE:||85 years old|
Andrija Ankovic was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Andrija Ankovic’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1937, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Andrija Ankovic’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andrija Ankovic’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||1.8 meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||70 inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||178 centimeters|
|WEIGHT (LBS):||N/A pounds|
|WEIGHT (KG)||N/A kilograms|
6. The Year of the Ox
Andrija Ankovic was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Andrija Ankovic’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Silent Generation
Andrija Ankovic was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Andrija Ankovic’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Andrija Ankovic’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.