Andwele Gardner (Soul Singer) was born on the 14th of February, 1978. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 5. Andwele’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andwele Gardner below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andwele Gardner|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Detroit, Michigan, USA|
Andwele Gardner, best known for being a Soul Singer, was born in Detroit, Michigan, USA on Tuesday, February 14, 1978. Known by his stage name Dwele, he is a Detroit-based singer and songwriter of soul music who is best known for appearing on tracks with Slum Village and Kanye West.
Family: He has said that the fatal shooting of his father inspired him to get serious about music at age ten. Andwele Gardner father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andwele Gardner’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andwele Gardner is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andwele Gardner’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andwele Gardner’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Andwele Gardner zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 44 years old
The American soul singer has been alive for 16,423 days or 394,172 hours. There were precisely 557 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 14, 1978|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Andwele Gardner was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Andwele Gardner’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Stayin' Alive" by The Bee Gees.
On this day in history:
5. Andwele Gardner’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andwele Gardner’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Andwele Gardner was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Andwele Gardner’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Andwele Gardner was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Andwele Gardner’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Andwele Gardner’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.