Andy Breckman (Screenwriter) was born on the 3rd of March, 1955. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 8. Andy’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andy Breckman below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andy Breckman|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA|
Andy Breckman, best known for being a Screenwriter, was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA on Thursday, March 3, 1955. American screenwriter and radio personality, most recognized for creating the USA series Monk.
Family: He had three children with wife Beth Landau. Andy Breckman father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andy Breckman’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andy Breckman is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andy Breckman’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andy Breckman’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Andy Breckman zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 67 years old
The American screenwriter has been alive for 24,814 days or 595,542 hours. There were precisely 841 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 3, 1955|
|AGE:||67 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Andy Breckman was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Andy Breckman’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,772,242,535 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1955, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Andy Breckman’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andy Breckman’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Andy Breckman was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Andy Breckman’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Andy Breckman was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Andy Breckman’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Andy Breckman’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.