Andy Connell (Composer) was born on the 26th of July, 1961. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 5. Andy’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andy Connell below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andy Connell|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Andy Connell, best known for being a Composer, was born in England, United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 26, 1961. English composer best known for his work in the duo Swing Out Sister. They had a top ten hit in both the UK and U.S. fittingly titled Breakout.
Family: He has been in a relationship with Swing Out Sister singer Corinne Drewery. Andy Connell father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andy Connell’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andy Connell is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andy Connell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andy Connell’s zodiac sign is Leo
Andy Connell zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 61 years old
The British composer has been alive for 22,477 days or 539,457 hours. There were precisely 762 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 26, 1961|
|AGE:||61 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Andy Connell was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Andy Connell’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,090,305,279 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1961, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Tossin' And Turnin" by Bobby Lewis.
On this day in history:
5. Andy Connell’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andy Connell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Andy Connell was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Andy Connell’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Andy Connell was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Andy Connell’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Andy Connell’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.