Andy Dick (Comedian) was born on the 21st of December, 1965. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 9. Andy’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andy Dick below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andrew Roane Dick|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Charleston, South Carolina, USA|
Andy Dick, best known for being a Comedian, was born in Charleston, South Carolina, USA on Tuesday, December 21, 1965. Eccentric comedian who first gained fame as a cast member on the short-lived but influential Ben Stiller Show. He became known as much for his wild and lewd behavior as for his comedic work on shows like NewsRadio and Less Than Perfect.
Family: He married Ivone Kowalczyk in 1986, and the couple divorced in 1990. He has two sons, Lucas and Jacob, and a daughter, Meg. Andy Dick father’s name is Allen Dick and mother Sue Dick. We will continue to update details on Andy Dick’s family.
Education: Andrew Roane Dick attended Joliet West High School, Joliet, Illinois (1984) and Illinois Wesleyan University (dropped out), Columbia College, Chicago (dropped out).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andy Dick is dating Jennifer Gimenez.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andy Dick’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andy Dick’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Andy Dick zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 55 years old
The American comedian has been alive for 20,227 days or 485,468 hours. There were precisely 686 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 21, 1965|
|AGE:||55 years old|
Andy Dick was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Andy Dick’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,339,592,688 and there were an estimated 116,766,061 babies born throughout the world in 1965, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Over And Over" by The Dave Clark Five.
On this day in history:
1620 – 102 Mayflower Pilgrims and about 30 crew land at Plymouth Rock, Massachusetts [OS=Dec 11].
1898 – French Scientists Pierre and Marie Curie discover radium.
1988 – Lockerbie disaster: Pan Am Flight 103 destroyed mid air by a terrorist bomb killing all 258 on board over Scotland.
5. Andy Dick’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andy Dick’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Andy Dick was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Andy Dick’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Andy Dick was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Andy Dick’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Andy Dick’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.