Andy Roddick (Tennis Player) was born on the 30th of August, 1982. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 4. Andy’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Andy Roddick below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Andrew Stephen Roddick|
|NICKNAME:||other A-Rod, Little Roddick|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Omaha, Nebraska, USA|
Andy Roddick, best known for being a Tennis Player, was born in Omaha, Nebraska, USA on Monday, August 30, 1982. Former professional tennis player who won the US Open in 2003 and reached the finals of three Wimbledon events from 2003 to 2009. He also reached the semi-finals of the Australian Open on four occasions. In 2015, he became a BBC pundit for the Wimbledon championships.
Family: He had a highly publicized relationship with singer/actress Mandy Moore from 2003 to 2004. He married model Brooklyn Decker in April 2009. They welcomed a son, Hank, in 2015. They are currently expecting their second child. Andy Roddick father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Andy Roddick’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Andrew Stephen Roddick attended Boca Raton Preparatory School, Boca Raton, FL (2000) and University of Georgia.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Andy Roddick is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Andy Roddick’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Andy Roddick’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Andy Roddick zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 40 years old
The American tennis player has been alive for 14,616 days or 350,786 hours. There were precisely 495 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 30, 1982|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Andy Roddick was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Andy Roddick’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Andy Roddick’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Andy Roddick’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Andy Roddick was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Andy Roddick’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Andy Roddick was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Andy Roddick’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Andy Roddick’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.