Angelica Panganiban (Movie Actress) was born on the 4th of November, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 3. Angelica’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Angelica Panganiban below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Angelica Charlson|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Payatas, Quezon City, Philippines|
Angelica Panganiban, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Payatas, Quezon City, Philippines on Tuesday, November 4, 1986. Acclaimed actress best known for her performance in Segunda Mano, which won her the 2012 FAMAS Award for Best Supporting Actress. In 2017 she began appearing in the show Victims of Love.
Family: She was born to a Filipino mother and an American father who served in the U.S. Navy, although she was adopted by another couple. Her biological mother died in 2008. Angelica Panganiban father’s name is Mark Charlson and mother Annabelle Panganiban. We will continue to update details on Angelica Panganiban’s family.
Education: Angelica Charlson attended St. Vincent, West Avenue and Thames International Business School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Angelica Panganiban is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Angelica Panganiban’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Angelica Panganiban’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Angelica Panganiban zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The Filipino movie actress has been alive for 12,687 days or 304,491 hours. There were precisely 430 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 4, 1986|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Angelica Panganiban was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Angelica Panganiban’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated 137,616,130 babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Amanda" by Boston.
On this day in history:
1576 – Eighty Years' War: In Flanders, Spanish defeat Walloon and capture Antwerp.
1841 – First wagon train arrives in California.
1862 – Dr Richard Gatling patents Gatling machine gun in Indianapolis.
5. Angelica Panganiban’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Angelica Panganiban’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Angelica Panganiban was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Angelica Panganiban’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Angelica Panganiban was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Angelica Panganiban’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Angelica Panganiban’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.