Angie Brooks (Politician) was born on the 24th of August, 1928. She was born in 1920s, in Silent Generation. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 7. Angie’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Angie Brooks below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Angie Brooks|
Angie Brooks, best known for being a Politician, was born in Liberia on Friday, August 24, 1928. Liberian diplomat and jurist who became the first African female President of the United Nations General Assembly in 1970.
Family: She married Richard A. Henries and they had two sons together. Angie Brooks father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Angie Brooks’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Angie Brooks is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Angie Brooks’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Angie Brooks’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Angie Brooks zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 92 years old
The Liberian politician has been alive for 33,949 days days or 814,799 hours hours. There were precisely 1,151 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 24, 1928|
|AGE:||92 years old|
Angie Brooks was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Angie Brooks’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1928, Calvin Coolidge (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
410 – Rome overrun by Visigoths under Alaric I for the first time in nearly 800 years, seen as the fall of the Western Roman Empire.
1516 – Battle of Marj Dabiq: Ottoman forces decisively beat the Mamluk Sultanate.
1572 – St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre of Protestants by Roman Catholics begins in Paris and later spreads to the French provinces.
5. Angie Brooks’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Angie Brooks’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Angie Brooks was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Angie Brooks’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Silent Generation
Angie Brooks was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Angie Brooks’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Angie Brooks’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.