Angie Harmon (TV Actress) was born on the 10th of August, 1972. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 1. Angie’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Angie Harmon below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Angela Michelle Harmon|
|NICKNAME:||Angela Michelle “Angie” Harmon, Angie Harmon|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Dallas, Texas, USA|
Angie Harmon, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Dallas, Texas, USA on Thursday, August 10, 1972. Actress and model who starred as Abbie Carmichael on Law & Order and as Ryan McBride on Baywatch Nights. In 2010, she began playing Jane Rizzoli on the series Rizzoli & Isles. Her film credits include Agent Cody Banks and Fun with Dick and Jane.
Family: She was married to former NFL defensive back Jason Sehorn from 2001 until 2014. She has three daughters named Finley, Avery and Emery. Angie Harmon father’s name is Lawrence Paul Harmon and mother Daphne Demar Caravageli. We will continue to update details on Angie Harmon’s family.
Daphne Demar Caravageli
Education: Angela Michelle Harmon attended Highland Park High School (1990).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Angie Harmon is dating Greg Vaughan.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Angie Harmon’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Angie Harmon’s zodiac sign is Leo
Angie Harmon zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 48 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 17,572 days or 421,729 hours. There were precisely 596 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 10, 1972|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Angie Harmon was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Angie Harmon’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,851,545,181 and there were an estimated 121,907,602 babies born throughout the world in 1972, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Alone Again (Naturally)" by Gilbert O'Sullivan.
On this day in history:
610 – In Islam, the traditional date of the Laylat al-Qadr, when Muhammad began to receive the Qur'an.
1497 – John Cabot tells King Henry VII of his trip to "Asia".
1675 – King Charles II and John Flamsteed lay the foundation stone of the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London.
5. Angie Harmon’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Angie Harmon’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rat
Angie Harmon was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Angie Harmon’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Angie Harmon was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Angie Harmon’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Angie Harmon’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.