Angie Martinez (Rapper) was born on the 9th of January, 1971. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 1. Angie’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Angie Martinez below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Angie Martinez|
|NICKNAME:||The Voice of New York|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Brooklyn, New York, USA|
Angie Martinez, best known for being a Rapper, was born in Brooklyn, New York, USA on Saturday, January 9, 1971. American rapper and radio personality who has rapped on songs like ‘If I Could Go’ and ‘Not Tonight’.
Family: She and Tamir Ruffin had a son, Niko, in 2003. Angie Martinez father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Angie Martinez’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Angie Martinez is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Angie Martinez’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Angie Martinez’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Angie Martinez zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 50 years old
The American rapper has been alive for 18,419 days or 442,073 hours. There were precisely 624 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 9, 1971|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Angie Martinez was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Angie Martinez’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated 121,818,445 babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "My Sweet Lord/Isn't It A Pity" by George Harrison.
On this day in history:
1431 – Judges' investigations for the trial of Joan of Arc begin in Rouen, France, the seat of the English occupation government.
1760 – Afghans defeat Marathas in battle of Barari Ghat.
1839 – Daguerreotype photo process announced at French Academy of Science.
5. Angie Martinez’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Angie Martinez’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Angie Martinez was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Angie Martinez’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Angie Martinez was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Angie Martinez’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Angie Martinez’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.