Angie Stevenson (Movie Actress) was born on the 12th of November, 1981. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 6. Angie’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Angie Stevenson below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Angie Stevenson|
|BIRTHPLACE:||California, United States|
Angie Stevenson, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in California, United States on Thursday, November 12, 1981. Actress, model, and entrepreneur who began a career in mainstream acting in 2013, appearing in a number of sci-fi and horror films.
Family: Her father was a karate champion while her mother was a painter and jewelry maker. She and her sister Avery Rose live in Los Angeles. Angie Stevenson father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Angie Stevenson’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Angie Stevenson is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Angie Stevenson’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Angie Stevenson’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Angie Stevenson zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 15,053 days or 361,292 hours. There were precisely 510 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 12, 1981|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Angie Stevenson was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Angie Stevenson’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,537,845,777 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1981, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Private Eyes" by Hall and Oates.
On this day in history:
5. Angie Stevenson’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Angie Stevenson’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Rooster
Angie Stevenson was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Angie Stevenson’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Angie Stevenson was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Angie Stevenson’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Angie Stevenson’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.