Angourie Rice (Movie Actress) was born on the 1st of January, 2001. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 5. Angourie’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Angourie Rice below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Angourie Rice|
Angourie Rice, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Melbourne, Australia on Monday, January 1, 2001. Most notable for her work on the silver screen, she starred in the film These Final Hours before landing parts in Walking with Dinosaurs, Nowhere Boys: The Book of Shadows and The Nice Guys.
Family: Her parents are director Jeremy Rice and actress Kate Rice. She has a younger sister named Kalliope who is an actress and gymnast. Angourie Rice father’s name is Jeremy Rice and mother Kate Rice. We will continue to update details on Angourie Rice’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Angourie Rice is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Angourie Rice’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Angourie Rice’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Angourie Rice zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 22 years old
The Australian movie actress has been alive for 8,124 days or 194,984 hours. There were precisely 275 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 1, 2001|
|AGE:||22 years old|
Angourie Rice was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Angourie Rice’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,223,412,158 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2001, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Independent Women Part 1" by Destiny's Child.
On this day in history:
5. Angourie Rice’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Angourie Rice’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Angourie Rice was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Angourie Rice’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation Z
Angourie Rice was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Angourie Rice’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Angourie Rice’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.