Anita Baker (R&B Singer) was born on the 26th of January, 1958. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 5. Anita’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Anita Baker below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Anita Denise Baker|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Toledo, Ohio, USA|
Anita Baker, best known for being a R&B Singer, was born in Toledo, Ohio, USA on Sunday, January 26, 1958. Detroit-based R&B singer who released the 1986 hit single “Sweet Love” and the album Rapture. She was a member of Chapter 8, a funk band.
Family: She married Walter Bridgeforth on December 24, 1988 and they divorced in 2008. They raised two sons. Anita Baker father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Anita Baker’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Anita Denise Baker attended David Glasgow Farragut High school In Chicago, Illinois.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Anita Baker is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Anita Baker’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Anita Baker’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Anita Baker zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 65 years old
The American r&b singer has been alive for 23,800 days or 571,214 hours. There were precisely 807 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 26, 1958|
|AGE:||65 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Anita Baker was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Anita Baker’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,924,081,243 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1958, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Anita Baker’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Anita Baker’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Anita Baker was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Anita Baker’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Anita Baker was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Anita Baker’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Anita Baker’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.