Anita Cochran (Country Singer) was born on the 6th of February, 1967. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 4. Anita’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Anita Cochran below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Anita Cochran|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Michigan, United States|
Anita Cochran, best known for being a Country Singer, was born in Michigan, United States on Monday, February 6, 1967. American country singer whose duet single ‘What If I Said’ with Steve Wariner reached #1 on the top forty US Country charts in 1998.
Family: Her father was a local country singer and took her to many country music festivals as a child. Anita Cochran father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Anita Cochran’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Anita Cochran is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Anita Cochran’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Anita Cochran’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Anita Cochran zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 55 years old
The American country singer has been alive for 20,327 days or 487,868 hours. There were precisely 689 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 6, 1967|
|AGE:||55 years old|
Anita Cochran was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Anita Cochran’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1967, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Anita Cochran’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Anita Cochran’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Goat
Anita Cochran was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Anita Cochran’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Anita Cochran was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Anita Cochran’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Anita Cochran’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.