Anna Akana (YouTuber) was born on the 18th of August, 1990. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 9. Anna’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Anna Akana below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Anna Akana|
Anna Akana, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in United States on Saturday, August 18, 1990. Filmmaker and actress who creates short films and video blogs for her popular self-titled YouTube channel, which has earned over 1.8 million subscribers. She’s also been a co-host of the podcast Explain Things to Me.
Family: She moved to Los Angeles to become a part of the entertainment industry rather than pursue her initial goal of becoming a veterinarian. She was in a relationship with Ray William Johnson and later began dating comedian Brad Gage. Her brother Will has worked on a number of her videos. Anna Akana father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Anna Akana’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Anna Akana is dating George Watsky.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Anna Akana’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Anna Akana’s zodiac sign is Leo
Anna Akana zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The American youtuber has been alive for 12,164 days or 291,957 hours. There were precisely 412 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 18, 1990|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Anna Akana was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Anna Akana’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Vision of Love" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
5. Anna Akana’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Anna Akana’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Anna Akana was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Anna Akana’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Anna Akana was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Anna Akana’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Anna Akana’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.