Anna Faris (Movie Actress) was born on the 29th of November, 1976. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 9. Anna’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Anna Faris below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Anna Kay Faris|
|NICKNAME:||Anna Faris Platt, Anna Kay Faris, Anna Faris|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Baltimore, Maryland, USA|
Anna Faris, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Baltimore, Maryland, USA on Monday, November 29, 1976. Starred as Cindy Campbell in the Scary Movie film franchise. She also played Zoey in The Dictator and co-produced and starred in the 2008 film The House Bunny. She plays the lead character Christy on the CBS series Mom.
Family: She was married to Ben Indra from 2004 to 2007, and then married Chris Pratt in 2009. She and Pratt had a son named Jack in August 2012. In 2017, she and Pratt announced their separation. Anna Faris father’s name is Jack Faris and mother Karen Faris. We will continue to update details on Anna Faris’s family.
Education: Anna Kay Faris attended Edmonds Woodway High School, Edmonds, WA and University of Washington.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Anna Faris is dating Michael Barrett.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Anna Faris’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Anna Faris’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Anna Faris zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 46 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 16,994 days or 407,872 hours. There were precisely 576 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 29, 1976|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Anna Faris was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Anna Faris’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,154,287,594 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1976, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Tonight's The Night (Gonna Be Alright)" by Rod Stewart.
On this day in history:
5. Anna Faris’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Anna Faris’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Anna Faris was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Anna Faris’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Anna Faris was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Anna Faris’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Anna Faris’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.