Anna Petrosian (Makeup Artist) was born on the 31st of October, 1984. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 9. Anna’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Anna Petrosian below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Anna Petrosian|
Anna Petrosian, best known for being a Makeup Artist, was born in United States on Wednesday, October 31, 1984. Freelance makeup artist who founded the makeup line Dose of Colors in May of 2013, a cosmetic chain offering cruelty-free products. Her DoseOfColors Instagram account surpassed 2 million followers in November of 2016.
Family: She is married with two sons. Anna Petrosian father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Anna Petrosian’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Anna Petrosian is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Anna Petrosian’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Anna Petrosian’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Anna Petrosian zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The Armenian makeup artist has been alive for 13,973 days or 335,368 hours. There were precisely 474 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 31, 1984|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Anna Petrosian was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Anna Petrosian’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Caribbean Queen (No More Love on the Run)" by Billy Ocean.
On this day in history:
5. Anna Petrosian’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Anna Petrosian’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Anna Petrosian was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Anna Petrosian’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Anna Petrosian was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Anna Petrosian’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Anna Petrosian’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.