Anna Wintour (Journalist) was born on the 3rd of November, 1949. She was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 1. Anna’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Anna Wintour below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Anna Wintour|
Anna Wintour, best known for being a Journalist, was born in London, England on Thursday, November 3, 1949. Fashion icon who became famous as the editor-in-chief of Vogue Magazine in 1988. She began directing Conde Nast, which publishes Vogue, in 2013.
Family: She had two children — Katharine and Charles — with her husband David Shaffer. The couple has since divorced. Anna Wintour father’s name is Charles Wintour and mother Eleanor Trego Baker. We will continue to update details on Anna Wintour’s family.
Eleanor Trego Baker
Education: Anna Wintour attended North London Collegiate School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Anna Wintour is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Anna Wintour’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Anna Wintour’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Anna Wintour zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 71 years old
The British journalist has been alive for 26,207 days or 628,979 hours. There were precisely 888 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 3, 1949|
|AGE:||71 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Anna Wintour was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Anna Wintour’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1949, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
644 – Umar ibn al-Khattab, second Muslim caliph, is killed by a Persian slave in Medina.
1534 – English parliament passes Act of Supremacy: Henry VIII and subsequent monarchs become Head of Church of England.
1620 – Great Patent granted to Plymouth Colony.
5. Anna Wintour’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Anna Wintour’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Anna Wintour was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Anna Wintour’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Anna Wintour was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Anna Wintour’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Anna Wintour’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.