Anne Cox (Instagram Star) was born on the 21st of October, 1967. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 9. Anne’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Anne Cox below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Anne Cox|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Anne Cox, best known for being a Instagram Star, was born in England, United Kingdom on Saturday, October 21, 1967. Mother of teen hearthrob and One Direction singer Harry Styles as well as Gemma Styles. She has over 1.8 million followers on her annetwist Instagram account.
Family: She was born to Mary and Brian Selley. She married Robin Twist on June 1, 2013 with Harry as the best man and Gemma as the maid of honor. Anne Cox father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Anne Cox’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Anne Cox is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Anne Cox’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Anne Cox’s zodiac sign is Libra
Anne Cox zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 52 years old
The American instagram star has been alive for 19,266 days or 462,396 hours. There were precisely 653 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 21, 1967|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Anne Cox was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Anne Cox’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,479,053,821 and there were an estimated 119,222,142 babies born throughout the world in 1967, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "To Sir With Love" by Lulu.
On this day in history:
1805 – Battle of Trafalgar: British Admiral Horatio Nelson defeats combined French and Spanish fleet. Nelson shot and killed during battle..
1854 – Florence Nightingale with a staff of 38 nurses is sent to the Crimean War.
1944 – World War II: US troops capture Aachen, 1st large German city to fall.
5. Anne Cox’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Anne Cox’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Anne Cox was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Anne Cox’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Anne Cox was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Anne Cox’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Anne Cox’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.