Annette Strauss (Politician) was born on the 26th of January, 1924. She was born in 1920s, in G.I. Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 7. Annette’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Annette Strauss below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Annette Strauss|
Annette Strauss, best known for being a Politician, was born in Texas on Saturday, January 26, 1924. American consultant, philanthropist, and politician who became the second female mayor of Dallas and its second Jewish mayor in 1987.
Family: She had two daughters with her husband, Theodore Strauss. Annette Strauss father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Annette Strauss’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Annette Strauss is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Annette Strauss’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Annette Strauss’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Annette Strauss zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 98 years old
The American politician has been alive for 35,982 days days or 863,589 hours hours. There were precisely 1,220 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 26, 1924|
|AGE:||98 years old|
Annette Strauss was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Annette Strauss’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1924, was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Annette Strauss’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Annette Strauss’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Rat
Annette Strauss was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Annette Strauss’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. G.I. Generation
Annette Strauss was born in the middle of G.I. Generation.
9. Annette Strauss’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Annette Strauss’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.