Anthony McPartlin (TV Show Host) was born on the 18th of November, 1975. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 6. Anthony’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Anthony McPartlin below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Anthony David McPartlin|
|PROFESSION:||TV Show Host|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Newcastle Upon Tyne, England, UK|
Anthony McPartlin, best known for being a TV Show Host, was born in Newcastle Upon Tyne, England, UK on Tuesday, November 18, 1975. Television host and actor who became known as one half of the English entertainment duo Ant and Dec alongside Declan Donnelly.
Family: He married Lisa Armstrong in 2006. Anthony McPartlin father’s name is Raymond McPartlin and mother Christine Woodhall. We will continue to update details on Anthony McPartlin’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Anthony McPartlin is dating Anne-Marie Corbett.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Anthony McPartlin’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Anthony McPartlin’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Anthony McPartlin zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 47 years old
The British tv show host has been alive for 17,477 days or 419,467 hours. There were precisely 592 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 18, 1975|
|AGE:||47 years old|
Anthony McPartlin was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Anthony McPartlin’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,079,087,198 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1975, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "That's The Way (I Like It)" by KC and the Sunshine Band.
On this day in history:
5. Anthony McPartlin’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Anthony McPartlin’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Anthony McPartlin was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Anthony McPartlin’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Anthony McPartlin was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Anthony McPartlin’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Anthony McPartlin’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.