Anton du Beke (Dancer) was born on the 20th of July, 1966. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 4. Anton’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Anton du Beke below ↓
|NAME:||Anton du Beke|
|REAL NAME:||Anton du Beke|
Anton du Beke, best known for being a Dancer, was born in Sevenoaks, England on Wednesday, July 20, 1966. Professional dancer who was on the popular British TV show, Strictly Come Dancing and presented the UK show Hole in the Wall.
Family: He was born to Antal and Ascensión Beke and has a brother and a sister. Anton du Beke father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Anton du Beke’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Anton du Beke is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Anton du Beke’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Anton du Beke’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Anton du Beke zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 55 years old
The British dancer has been alive for 20,204 days or 484,900 hours. There were precisely 685 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 20, 1966|
|AGE:||55 years old|
Anton du Beke was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Anton du Beke’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,408,121,405 and there were an estimated 118,093,834 babies born throughout the world in 1966, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Hanky Panky" by Tommy James And The Shondells.
On this day in history:
1881 – Sioux Indian Chief Sitting Bull, surrenders to US federal troops.
1921 – Congresswoman Alice Mary Robertson becomes the first woman to preside over the floor of US House of Representatives.
1954 – Armistice for Indo-China signed, Vietnam separates into North and South.
5. Anton du Beke’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Anton du Beke’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Anton du Beke was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Anton du Beke’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Anton du Beke was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Anton du Beke’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Anton du Beke’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.