Aoife O’donovan (Folk Singer) was born on the 18th of November, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 4. Aoife’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Aoife O’donovan below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Aoife O’donovan|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Newton, Massachusetts, USA|
Aoife O’donovan, best known for being a Folk Singer, was born in Newton, Massachusetts, USA on Thursday, November 18, 1982. Folk and bluegrass singer best known as the frontwoman for the band Crooked Still. Her songs have been featured on TV series like HBO’s True Blood.
Family: She grew up singing songs with her family in Ireland during the summer. Aoife O’donovan father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Aoife O’donovan’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Aoife O’donovan is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Aoife O’donovan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Aoife O’donovan’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Aoife O’donovan zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The American folk singer has been alive for 14,134 days or 339,226 hours. There were precisely 479 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 18, 1982|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Aoife O’donovan was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Aoife O’donovan’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated 129,217,304 babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Up Where We Belong" by Joe Cocker And Jennifer Warnes.
On this day in history:
1477 – First English dated printed book "Dictes & Sayengis of the Phylosophers" by William Caxton.
1626 – St. Peter's Basilica is consecrated, replacing earlier basilica, world's largest Christian basilica.
1916 – General Douglas Haig finally calls off 1st Battle of the Somme (WWI) - over 1 million killed or wounded.
5. Aoife O’donovan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Aoife O’donovan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Aoife O’donovan was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Aoife O’donovan’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Aoife O’donovan was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Aoife O’donovan’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Aoife O’donovan’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.