Arash Samimi (Saxophonist) was born on the 6th of November, 1972. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 9. Arash’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Arash Samimi below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Arash Samimi|
Arash Samimi, best known for being a Saxophonist, was born in Iran on Monday, November 6, 1972. Iranian saxophonist who is best known for performing in venues throughout his native country. He has a popular Instagram account featuring lifestyle, travel, and music-related posts.
Family: He was born in Iran. Arash Samimi father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Arash Samimi’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Arash Samimi is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Arash Samimi’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Arash Samimi’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Arash Samimi zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 48 years old
The saxophonist has been alive for 17,699 days or 424,783 hours. There were precisely 600 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 6, 1972|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Arash Samimi was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Arash Samimi’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,851,545,181 and there were an estimated 121,907,602 babies born throughout the world in 1972, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Can See Clearly Now" by Johnny Nash.
On this day in history:
1813 – Chilpancingo congress declares Mexico independent of Spain.
1860 – Abraham Lincoln (Rep-R-Ill) elected 16th American President.
1913 – Mahatma Gandhi arrested for leading Indian miners' march in South Africa.
5. Arash Samimi’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Arash Samimi’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Arash Samimi was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Arash Samimi’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Arash Samimi was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Arash Samimi’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Arash Samimi’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.