Ard Adz (Rapper) was born on the 24th of November, 1991. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 1. Ard’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ard Adz below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ard Adz|
Ard Adz, best known for being a Rapper, was born in London, England on Sunday, November 24, 1991. Rapper popular on the YouTube channel WindyMusicEnt, which he runs with fellow rapper Sho Shallow. They are based in Brixton.
Family: He is Muslim and is of Moroccan descent. He has a son named Adz. Ard Adz father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ard Adz’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ard Adz is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ard Adz’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ard Adz’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Ard Adz zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 31 years old
The rapper has been alive for 11,521 days or 276,521 hours. There were precisely 391 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 24, 1991|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Ard Adz was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Ard Adz’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Set Adrift on Memory Bliss" by P.M. Dawn.
On this day in history:
5. Ard Adz’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ard Adz’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Ard Adz was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Ard Adz’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Ard Adz was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ard Adz’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Ard Adz’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.