Ariane Davis (Reality Star) was born on the 7th of January, 1979. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 7. Ariane’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ariane Davis below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ariane Davis|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Mississippi, United States|
Ariane Davis, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Mississippi, United States on Sunday, January 7, 1979. Recurring cast member on the reality series Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta who works as a mixologist at large scale night clubs.
Family: She entered into a long term relationship with DJ Toni K. Ariane Davis father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ariane Davis’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ariane Davis is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ariane Davis’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ariane Davis’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Ariane Davis zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 44 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 16,093 days or 386,234 hours. There were precisely 546 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 7, 1979|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Ariane Davis was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Ariane Davis’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Too Much Heaven" by The Bee Gees.
On this day in history:
5. Ariane Davis’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ariane Davis’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Ariane Davis was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Ariane Davis’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Ariane Davis was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Ariane Davis’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Ariane Davis’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.