Arianna Huffington (Entrepreneur) was born on the 15th of July, 1950. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 1. Arianna’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Arianna Huffington below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ariadni-Anna Stasinopoulou|
|NICKNAME:||Arianna Stassinopoulos, Arianna Huffington, Adrianna Huffington|
Arianna Huffington, best known for being a Entrepreneur, was born in Athens, Greece on Saturday, July 15, 1950. Campaigned for Governor of California in 2003. She started one of the most prominent news sites on the internet, The Huffington Post.
Family: She married Michael Huffington in 1985 and supported him during his political career as a Republican congressman. She has two daughters, Isabella and Christina. Arianna Huffington father’s name is Konstantinos Stassinopoulos and mother Elli Stassinopoulos. We will continue to update details on Arianna Huffington’s family.
Education: Arianna Huffington, attended MA Economics, Girton College, Cambridge University (1972).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Arianna Huffington is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Arianna Huffington’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Arianna Huffington’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Arianna Huffington zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 73 years old
The Greek entrepreneur has been alive for 26,735 days or 641,640 hours. There were precisely 906 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 15, 1950|
|AGE:||73 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Arianna Huffington was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Arianna Huffington’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1950, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Arianna Huffington’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Arianna Huffington’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Arianna Huffington was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Arianna Huffington’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Arianna Huffington was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Arianna Huffington’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Arianna Huffington’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.