Arielle Kebbel (Movie Actress) was born on the 19th of February, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 8. Arielle’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Arielle Kebbel below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Arielle Caroline Kebbel|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Winter Park, Florida, USA|
Arielle Kebbel, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Winter Park, Florida, USA on Tuesday, February 19, 1985. She has appeared in John Tucker Must Die and American Pie presents: Band Camp. Her other credits include Life Unexpected and Vampires Suck.
Family: Her mother Sherri worked at a talent and production agency. Arielle Kebbel father’s name is under review and mother Sheri Kebbel. We will continue to update details on Arielle Kebbel’s family.
Education: Arielle Caroline Kebbel attended Crenshaw High School, Winter Garden, Florida, USA.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Arielle Kebbel is dating Aaron Bay-Schuck.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Arielle Kebbel’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Arielle Kebbel’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Arielle Kebbel zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 12,829 days or 307,897 hours. There were precisely 435 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 19, 1985|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Arielle Kebbel was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Arielle Kebbel’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Careless Whisper" by Wham! Featuring George Michael.
On this day in history:
356 – Emperor Constantius II shuts all heathen temples.
1600 – Peruvian stratovolcano Huaynaputina explodes in the most violent eruption in South American recorded history.
1861 – Russian Tsar Alexander II abolishes serfdom [NS=Mar 3].
5. Arielle Kebbel’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Arielle Kebbel’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Arielle Kebbel was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Arielle Kebbel’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Arielle Kebbel was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Arielle Kebbel’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Arielle Kebbel’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.