Arpita Khan Sharma (Family Member) was born on the 1st of August, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 9. Arpita’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Arpita Khan Sharma below ↓
|NAME:||Arpita Khan Sharma|
|REAL NAME:||Arpita Khan Sharma|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Arpita Khan Sharma, best known for being a Family Member, was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on Tuesday, August 1, 1989. Social media superstar who rocketed to fame as the younger sister of Bollywood actors Arbaaz, Salman, and Sohail Khan.
Family: She and her husband Ayush Sharma welcomed their first child, a son named Ahil, on March 31, 2016. Arpita Khan Sharma father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Arpita Khan Sharma’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Arpita Khan Sharma is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Arpita Khan Sharma’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Arpita Khan Sharma’s zodiac sign is Leo
Arpita Khan Sharma zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The Indian family member has been alive for 11,974 days or 287,393 hours. There were precisely 406 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 1, 1989|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Arpita Khan Sharma was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Arpita Khan Sharma’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Batdance (From "Batman")" by Prince.
On this day in history:
527 – Justinian I becomes the sole ruler of the Byzantine Empire.
1086 – Results of the Domesday inquiry presented to William the Conqueror in Salisbury (the date of compilation and the Great Domesday are historically contestable).
1774 – Joseph Priestley, English theologian, chemist and author discovers oxygen by isolating it in its gaseous state.
1834 – Slavery abolished throughout the British Empire - Slavery Abolition Act 1833 comes into effect.
1958 – US atomic submarine USS Nautilus begins 1st transit of North Pole "operation Sunshine".
5. Arpita Khan Sharma’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Arpita Khan Sharma’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Arpita Khan Sharma was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Arpita Khan Sharma’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Arpita Khan Sharma was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Arpita Khan Sharma’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Arpita Khan Sharma’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.