Arthur Sales (Model) was born on the 22nd of July, 1991. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 4. Arthur’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Arthur Sales below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Arthur Sales Gouveia|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil|
Arthur Sales, best known for being a Model, was born in Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil on Monday, July 22, 1991. Brazilian model who signed to EPmodels Agency in Brazil. He has worked for brands such as Dolce & Gabbana, Armani Exchange, and Ralph Lauren.
Family: He was raised in Recife, the capital city of the Brazilian state of Pernambuco. Arthur Sales father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Arthur Sales’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Arthur Sales is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Arthur Sales’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Arthur Sales’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Arthur Sales zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 30 years old
The Brazilian model has been alive for 11,256 days or 270,144 hours. There were precisely 382 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 22, 1991|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Arthur Sales was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Arthur Sales’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "(Everything I Do) I Do It For You" by Bryan Adams.
On this day in history:
1099 – First Crusade: Godfrey of Bouillon is elected the first Defender of the Holy Sepulchre of The Kingdom of Jerusalem.
1456 – Battle at Nandorfehervar (Belgrade): Hungarian army under Janos Hunyadi beats Sultan Murad II.
1515 – First Congress of Vienna settles issues between Poland and Holy Roman Empire - rise of the Habsburgs influence.
1942 – Warsaw Ghetto Jews (300,000) are sent to Treblinka Extermination Camp.
1963 – Sarawak achieves independence from British colonial rule.
5. Arthur Sales’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Arthur Sales’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Goat
Arthur Sales was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Arthur Sales’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Arthur Sales was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Arthur Sales’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Arthur Sales’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.