Arumugam Vijiaratnam (Hockey Player) was born on the 24th of August, 1921. He was born in 1920s, in G.I. Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 9. Arumugam’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Arumugam Vijiaratnam below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Arumugam Vijiaratnam|
Arumugam Vijiaratnam, best known for being a Hockey Player, was born in Singapore on Wednesday, August 24, 1921. The first Singaporean to represent Singapore in four sports, including as a hockey player in the 1956 Olympics.
Family: He received government scholarships to fund his schooling. Arumugam Vijiaratnam father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Arumugam Vijiaratnam’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Arumugam Vijiaratnam is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Arumugam Vijiaratnam’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Arumugam Vijiaratnam’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Arumugam Vijiaratnam zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 101 years old
The Singaporean hockey player has been alive for 37,108 days days or 890,606 hours hours. There were precisely 1,258 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 24, 1921|
|AGE:||101 years old|
Arumugam Vijiaratnam was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Arumugam Vijiaratnam’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1921, Warren G. Harding (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Arumugam Vijiaratnam’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Arumugam Vijiaratnam’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Arumugam Vijiaratnam was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Arumugam Vijiaratnam’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. G.I. Generation
Arumugam Vijiaratnam was born in the middle of G.I. Generation.
9. Arumugam Vijiaratnam’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Arumugam Vijiaratnam’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.