Ashkan Ghavami (Doctor) was born on the 27th of November, 1973. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 4. Ashkan’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ashkan Ghavami below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ashkan Ghavami|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Ashkan Ghavami, best known for being a Doctor, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Tuesday, November 27, 1973. Plastic surgeon who is famous for his practice in Beverly Hills, where he has completed work on a litany of celebrities. He has grown his social media following organically, and earned more than 280,000 Instagram followers to his DrGhavami account for showcasing his work.
Family: He and his wife Rose have worked together at his plastic surgery practice. Ashkan Ghavami father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ashkan Ghavami’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ashkan Ghavami is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ashkan Ghavami’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ashkan Ghavami’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Ashkan Ghavami zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 48 years old
The American doctor has been alive for 17,701 days or 424,843 hours. There were precisely 600 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 27, 1973|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Ashkan Ghavami was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Ashkan Ghavami’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Top Of The World" by Carpenters.
On this day in history:
1095 – Pope Urban II preaches 1st Crusade.
1295 – English King Edward I calls what later became known as "The Model Parliament" extending the authorities of its representatives.
1895 – Swedish chemist Alfred Nobel's will establishes the Nobel Prize.
1943 – Conference of Tehran (Churchill-Roosevelt- Stalin).
5. Ashkan Ghavami’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ashkan Ghavami’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Ashkan Ghavami was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Ashkan Ghavami’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Ashkan Ghavami was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Ashkan Ghavami’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Ashkan Ghavami’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.