Ashley Callingbull-Burnham (Pageant Contestant) was born on the 21st of October, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 4. Ashley’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ashley Callingbull-Burnham below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ashley Callingbull-Burnham|
Ashley Callingbull-Burnham, best known for being a Pageant Contestant, was born in Canada on Saturday, October 21, 1989. Widely known as the first Canadian and First Nation woman ever to be crowned Mrs. Universe. She achieved this milestone in August 2015 after finishing as the Canadian national runner-up during the 2013 Miss Universe Canada pageant.
Family: She married her husband Ryan Burnham in 2015. She has one sister named Mariah. She was born into the Enoch Cree Nation outside of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Ashley Callingbull-Burnham father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ashley Callingbull-Burnham’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ashley Callingbull-Burnham is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ashley Callingbull-Burnham’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ashley Callingbull-Burnham’s zodiac sign is Libra
Ashley Callingbull-Burnham zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The Canadian pageant contestant has been alive for 11,893 days or 285,440 hours. There were precisely 403 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 21, 1989|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Ashley Callingbull-Burnham was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Ashley Callingbull-Burnham’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Miss You Much" by Janet Jackson.
On this day in history:
1805 – Battle of Trafalgar: British Admiral Horatio Nelson defeats combined French and Spanish fleet. Nelson shot and killed during battle..
1854 – Florence Nightingale with a staff of 38 nurses is sent to the Crimean War.
1944 – World War II: US troops capture Aachen, 1st large German city to fall.
1948 – UN rejects Russian proposal to destroy atomic weapons.
1950 – Chinese forces occupy Tibet.
5. Ashley Callingbull-Burnham’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ashley Callingbull-Burnham’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Ashley Callingbull-Burnham was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Ashley Callingbull-Burnham’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Ashley Callingbull-Burnham was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ashley Callingbull-Burnham’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Ashley Callingbull-Burnham’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.