Ashley Greene (Movie Actress) was born on the 21st of February, 1987. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 3. Ashley’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ashley Greene below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ashley Michele Greene|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Jacksonville, Florida, USA|
Ashley Greene, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Jacksonville, Florida, USA on Saturday, February 21, 1987. She became known for her role as the prophesying vampire, Alice Cullen, in the Twilight saga. This role earned her over four Teen Choice Awards.
Family: She dated Chace Crawford from 2007 to 2009. In 2016, she got engaged to her boyfriend Paul Khoury. Ashley Greene father’s name is Joe Greene and mother Michele Greene. We will continue to update details on Ashley Greene’s family.
Education: Ashley Michele Greene attended Wolfson High School, Jacksonville, FL (2004), Forks High School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ashley Greene is married Paul Khoury.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ashley Greene’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ashley Greene’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Ashley Greene zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 13,075 days or 313,817 hours. There were precisely 443 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 21, 1987|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Ashley Greene was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Ashley Greene’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi.
On this day in history:
5. Ashley Greene’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ashley Greene’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dyed Blonde|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Ashley Greene was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Ashley Greene’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Ashley Greene was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ashley Greene’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Ashley Greene’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.