Ashley Kelsey (Reality Star) was born on the 3rd of August, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 8. Ashley’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ashley Kelsey below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Ashley Marie Kelsey|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Winsted, Connecticut, USA|
Ashley Kelsey, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Winsted, Connecticut, USA on Sunday, August 3, 1986. Cast member of Real World: San Diego and The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons who would also be a host for Hudson MOD Magazine.
Family: She developed a romantic relationship with Zach Nichols while on Real World. Her hometown is Winsted, Connecticut. Ashley Kelsey father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ashley Kelsey’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Ashley Marie Kelsey attended University of Connecticut.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ashley Kelsey is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ashley Kelsey’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ashley Kelsey’s zodiac sign is Leo
Ashley Kelsey zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 12,465 days or 299,172 hours. There were precisely 423 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 3, 1986|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Ashley Kelsey was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Ashley Kelsey’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated 137,616,130 babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Glory Of Love (Theme From "The Karate Kid Part II")" by Peter Cetera.
On this day in history:
1492 – Christopher Columbus sets sail on his first voyage with three ships, Santa María, Pinta and Niña from Palos de la Frontera, Spain for the "Indies".
1596 – David Fabricius discovers light variation of Mira (1st variable star).
1914 – Germany invades Belgium and declares war on France, beginning World War I.
5. Ashley Kelsey’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ashley Kelsey’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Ashley Kelsey was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Ashley Kelsey’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful â€” and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Ashley Kelsey was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ashley Kelsey’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Ashley Kelsey’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.