Aster Gayavi (Poet) was born on the 10th of January, 1990. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 3. Aster’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Aster Gayavi below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Aster Gayavi|
Aster Gayavi, best known for being a Poet, was born in India on Wednesday, January 10, 1990. Famous for his Urdu poetry, Gayavi published ghazals and shayari such as “Jo Kho Diya Usey” and “Ghar Me Taare Hazaar Laaya Hoon.” To support his literary career, he worked by day as a computer engineer.
Family: Born Azhar Sabri, he was raised in the village of Belwar in Bihar, India, and he studied at the Public High School in Raniganj. Aster Gayavi father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Aster Gayavi’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Aster Gayavi is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Aster Gayavi’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Aster Gayavi’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Aster Gayavi zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 32 years old
The Indian poet has been alive for 11,812 days or 283,501 hours. There were precisely 400 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 10, 1990|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Aster Gayavi was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Aster Gayavi’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Another Day In Paradise" by Phil Collins.
On this day in history:
1429 – Order of Golden Fleece established in Austria-Hungary & Spain.
1475 – Stephen III of Moldavia defeats the Ottoman Empire at the Battle of Vaslui..
1776 – Common Sense Pamphlet by Thomas Paine, published advocating American independence.
1839 – Tea from India 1st arrives in UK.
1946 – UN General Assembly meets for 1st time in London.
5. Aster Gayavi’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Aster Gayavi’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Aster Gayavi was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Aster Gayavi’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Aster Gayavi was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Aster Gayavi’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Aster Gayavi’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.