Atalia Praratya (Political Wife) was born on the 22nd of November, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 8. Atalia’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Atalia Praratya below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Atalia Praratya|
Atalia Praratya, best known for being a Political Wife, was born in Bandung, Indonesia on Thursday, November 22, 1973. Most well known as the wife of the Mayor of Bandung Ridwan Kamil. Her husband took office in 2013.
Family: She and Kamil have two children, Emmiril Khan Mumtadz and Camillia Laetitia Azzahra. Atalia Praratya father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Atalia Praratya’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Atalia Praratya is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Atalia Praratya’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Atalia Praratya’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Atalia Praratya zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 50 years old
The political wife has been alive for 18,274 days or 438,596 hours. There were precisely 619 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 22, 1973|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Atalia Praratya was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Atalia Praratya’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Photograph" by Ringo Starr.
On this day in history:
5. Atalia Praratya’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Atalia Praratya’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Atalia Praratya was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Atalia Praratya’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Atalia Praratya was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Atalia Praratya’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Atalia Praratya’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.