Atiur Rahman (Non-Fiction Author) was born on the 13th of December, 1953. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 7. Atiur’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Atiur Rahman below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Atiur Rahman|
Atiur Rahman, best known for being a Non-Fiction Author, was born in Bangladesh on Sunday, December 13, 1953. A prominent Bangladeshi economist, he published more than a dozen nonfiction books in both Bengali and English. His English-language works include Peasants and Classes; The Environmental Consequences of a Development Disaster; and Early Impact of Grameen, a Multi-Dimensional Analysis.
Family: He was born into a poor family in the Jamalpur district of Bangladesh. He later married Dr. Shahana Rahman. Atiur Rahman father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Atiur Rahman’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Atiur Rahman is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Atiur Rahman’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Atiur Rahman’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Atiur Rahman zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 68 years old
The Bangladeshi non-fiction author has been alive for 24,989 days or 599,748 hours. There were precisely 847 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 13, 1953|
|AGE:||68 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Atiur Rahman was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Atiur Rahman’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,677,230,358 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1953, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1577 – Sir Francis Drake sets sail from England on a circumnavigation of the world.
1920 – League of nations establishes the International Court of Justice in The Hague.
2002 – Enlargement of the European Union: The European Union announces that Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, and Slovenia will become members from May 1, 2004..
2003 – Former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein is captured near his home town of Tikrit, during Operation Red Dawn by US forces.
5. Atiur Rahman’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Atiur Rahman’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Atiur Rahman was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Atiur Rahman’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Atiur Rahman was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Atiur Rahman’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Atiur Rahman’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.