Aubrie Ibrag (Model) was born on the 21st of August, 2000. She was born in 2000s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 4. Aubrie’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Aubrie Ibrag below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Aubrie Ibrag|
Aubrie Ibrag, best known for being a Model, was born in Russia on Monday, August 21, 2000. Melbourne-based professional model who has been represented by Chadwick Models. She is also a beauty, fashion and lifestyle vlogger on YouTube.
Family: She was born in Russia, but moved to Australia when she was 10. She has a younger sister. Aubrie Ibrag father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Aubrie Ibrag’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Aubrie Ibrag is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Aubrie Ibrag’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Aubrie Ibrag’s zodiac sign is Leo
Aubrie Ibrag zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 20 years old
The model has been alive for 7,611 days or 182,678 hours. There were precisely 258 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 21, 2000|
|AGE:||20 years old|
Aubrie Ibrag was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Aubrie Ibrag’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,145,006,989 and there were an estimated 130,960,864 babies born throughout the world in 2000, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Doesn't Really Matter" by Janet.
On this day in history:
1192 – Minamoto Yoritomo becomes Seii Tai Sh?gun and the de facto ruler of Japan. (Traditional Japanese date: July 12, 1192).
1703 – The Edirne Event: Turkish army removes Sultan Mustafa II, lessening the power of the sultans.
1772 – King Gustav III of Sweden completes coup d'etat by adopting a new Constitution and installing himself as an enlightened despot - ends 50 years of parliamentary rule.
5. Aubrie Ibrag’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Aubrie Ibrag’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Aubrie Ibrag was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Aubrie Ibrag’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Aubrie Ibrag was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Aubrie Ibrag’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Aubrie Ibrag’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.