Audrey Bitoni (Person) was born on the 16th of August, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 3. Audrey’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Audrey Bitoni below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Audrey Bitoni|
|BIRTHPLACE:||California, United States|
Audrey Bitoni, best known for being a Person, was born in California, United States on Saturday, August 16, 1986. Adult film actress and model who earned nominations for several AVN and FAME Awards.
Family: She comes from an Italian, German and Spanish family. Audrey Bitoni father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Audrey Bitoni’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Audrey Bitoni is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Audrey Bitoni’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Audrey Bitoni’s zodiac sign is Leo
Audrey Bitoni zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The American person has been alive for 12,727 days or 305,465 hours. There were precisely 431 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 16, 1986|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Audrey Bitoni was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Audrey Bitoni’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated 137,616,130 babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Papa Don't Preach" by Madonna.
On this day in history:
1896 – Gold first discovered in Klondike, found at Bonanza Creek, Alaska by George Carmack.
1930 – 1st British Empire Games open in Hamilton, Canada.
1945 – Puyi, the last Chinese Emperor and ruler of Manchukuo is captured by Soviet troops.
5. Audrey Bitoni’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Audrey Bitoni’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Audrey Bitoni was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Audrey Bitoni’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Audrey Bitoni was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Audrey Bitoni’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Audrey Bitoni’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.