Audrey Marnay (Model) was born on the 14th of October, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 6. Audrey’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Audrey Marnay below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Audrey Marnay|
Audrey Marnay, best known for being a Model, was born in Chartres, France on Tuesday, October 14, 1980. Model who has been photographed by industry hotshots like Steven Meisel, Irving Penn and Peter Lindbergh.
Family: She has two sons: Amaël and Aidyn. Audrey Marnay father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Audrey Marnay’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Audrey Marnay is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Audrey Marnay’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Audrey Marnay’s zodiac sign is Libra
Audrey Marnay zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 40 years old
The French model has been alive for 14,862 days or 356,702 hours. There were precisely 504 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 14, 1980|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Audrey Marnay was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Audrey Marnay’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated 125,148,676 babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Another One Bites The Dust" by Queen.
On this day in history:
1066 – Battle of Hastings, Duke William of Normandy and the Norman army defeat English forces of Harold II.
1322 – Robert the Bruce of Scotland defeats King Edward II of England at Byland, forcing Edward to accept Scotland's independence.
1774 – 1st Continental Congress makes Declaration of Colonial Rights in Philadelphia.
5. Audrey Marnay’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Audrey Marnay’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Audrey Marnay was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Audrey Marnay’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Audrey Marnay was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Audrey Marnay’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Audrey Marnay’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.